Crime Analytics & Predictions Labs for Wilfrid Laurier University
A hands-on lab that enables law enforcement officers to understand how to work with data to observe analytical and predictive outcomes.
Working with these labs, the students will:
- Start with preprocessed data that is ready for analytics and predictions.
- Understand the available data sets, their schema, and their typical usages.
- Learn how multiple data sets, like Crime and Weather data, can be stitched together to give better insights and crime predictions.
- Visualize the data in intuitive dashboards.
- See correlations, insights, and predictions on these dashboards.