Panel Discussion On
How to Use AI to Combat Crime
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly transforming the way we live and work. In the field of law enforcement, AI is being used to combat crime in a number of innovative ways.
For example, AI can be used to:
- Predictive policing: AI can be used to analyze historical crime data and identify patterns that can be used to predict where and when crimes are likely to occur.
- Fraud detection: AI can be used to identify patterns of fraudulent activity in financial transactions.
- Crime scene investigation: AI can be used to analyze crime scene evidence and identify patterns that can help to solve crimes.
- Cybercrime: AI can be used to identify and prevent cybercrimes such as hacking and malware attacks.
- Terrorism prevention: AI can be used to analyze social media data and identify potential terrorists.
These are just a few of the ways AI is being used to combat crime. As AI technology continues to develop, it is likely that we will see even more innovative ways to use AI to fight crime in the future.
Date & Time: On 27th of July, at 4PM (PST)
Limited Seats Available
Join us for our upcoming panel discussion on AI to Combat Crime. Learn more about how this technology is changing the way we fight crime. We will discuss the ways law enforcement and public safety agencies can leverage AI to detect, analyze, and predict crime.